Build Team Auditions!

Talk about your town, recruit new citizens, or look for a place to live.

Build Team Auditions!

Postby RussianVikingNinja » Fri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Welcome to the Sonorabuild build team audition process!
This will be handled in a orderly manner. 9 plots are currently set for build team auditions. Contacting Dev142gold on the server will set you up with one, assuming there are spots left. If there are none, don't worry, there will be extra audition rounds soon. After the round is started, the auditioners will have 4 days, startingthe day their plot is assigned. After that, their plot will be locked until all other plots are done. After that, staff will vote on the best plots of that round. 2-3 people will be selected, but if a plot is exceptional, extra slots may be open. Then the next round is up. After all the build team members have been selected, the staff and possibly players will vote on the build team member most capable of being the build team leader. That person will direct projects held by the build team. To be accepted into the build team, you must have a plot in the audition section, and you must also make a build team application as a reply to this post only.

Application Format:
IGN:
Age*:
Skype Username:
Why you want to join the build team:
Past Building Experiences:
Special Mentions**:

*not insanely important, just a plus.
**anything extra you want to add
RussianVikingNinja
Site Admin

Re: Build Team Auditions!

Postby Rawrz201 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:29 am

IGN: rawrz201

I enjoy building anywhere, but its a lot more fun with people on the server. granted my finest works were not created on this server, i still have made a few things im proud of and would like to continue making them.

Previous build projects: Attack on titan- wall Rosa; LOTR- the black gate, erabor, Dogul-dur; lots of f****** castles; Terraforming; etc

Extra: steam: God of short bus dragons (long story)
team speak:Godofsbd
Rawrz201
Rawrz201

Ryrek's Application

Postby ryrek » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Ryrek's Application! (I know I said that mod was enough, but this sounds cool!)
IGN: Ryrek
Skype Username: Ryrekatron (you have it)
Why you want to join the build team: I would like to help the server out even more by being able to take on the task of build requests, also I feel as if I can do more for the server as a member of the server.
Past Building Experiences: Worked on a open world rpg server, making mountains to huts.
Special Mentions:
Steam: rekdal163
I make custom items!
ryrek

Postby sSCreeporSs » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:17 pm

IGN: sSCreeporSs
Age*: 15
Skype Username: I don't have one
Why you want to join the build team: I am a very experienced player, and I have a ton of building potential. I'm wonderful at redstone too.
Past Building Experiences: Hidden crafting table (Redstone) Giant base in crackpack (modded building in general), Underwater base, underwater storage room (Building in general), Cobblestone generator (Building in general), Floating island (building in general), A castle (building in general) , A ghast turret (Building in general and redstone)
Special Mentions*I try to help people build stuff in Sonora server.*:
sSCreeporSs

Postby torgal125 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:12 am

IGN:Torgal125
Age*:15
Skype Username:william_lafleur125
Why you want to join the build team:I want to join the build team because i LOVE building and learning new ways to build + i love to help out and provide my services :)
Past Building Experiences:Built MANY MANY spawnpoints for servers... ive been going around server for 1 or 2 years just building and helping
Special Mentions**:im ok with redstone but i learn fast so if someone is experianced with it they can teach me more things in a few minutes.
Extra:i speek french and english

Thanks for taking my application in consideration :) i appreciate it
torgal125

Postby VoltRise912 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:11 pm

IGN: VoltRise912
Age*: 15
Skype Username: Tempist Reach
Why you want to join the build team: I love to help/assist in any way I can, I enjoy seeing what I can come up with and build. I'm a fan of working together with other people to make awesome builds.
Past Building Experiences:
Special Mentions**: Redstone isn't my strongest subject, but I'm willing to try my hardest to achieve success and overcome any obstacle.
Steam: Voltagar
E-Mail: krieg121@hotmail.com
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to read my application. I hope to be speaking with you soon.
VoltRise912

Postby Sagistic00 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:16 pm

IGN: Sagistic00
Age*: 14
Skype username: Puppylove1359 (I was 11)
Why you want to join the build team: I love to build and try to come up with new ideas as much as possible! i am really well with working with new people and I am great at interior design and exterior design!
Past building experiences: u have been in quite a few building contests and I have helped a lot of people with building their houses!
Special mentions: I love creating unique designs for people and just generally love being with other people and helping them when they need it
Thank you so much for reading this application and i hope you love what you will see :D :D
Sagistic00

Postby Hidden » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:06 pm

IGN:XxXHiddenXxX
Skype Username: hidden1383
Why You want to join the build team: I love building and i think it would be cool to build with other people
Past Building Experiences: I've been in a couple building contests and i won about 4 or 5
Special Mentions: I always like to add detail to my builds and ive helped people build before, i dont really use redstone
Hidden

Postby fatbloater » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:13 am

IGN = Fatbloater
Skype = (don't have it :( )
Steam (no mic) = Tom0165
Age = 13

Why You want to join the build team = i just generally love building ( especially medieval style builds), and i would love to be able to build alongside others.
Past building experiences = Ive participated in a moderate amount of building contests, winning about 5/6 out of 10.
Special Mentions: -I can do basic/moderate redstone, i value quality over quantity and scale. ( dosent mean i wont build big though :D)

E-mail = thomasland2001@gmail.com

thanks for taking the time to read this. hope to hear you soon! :)
fatbloater

Postby Superbldr » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm

ign=Superbldr
skype=dont have on
steam=nope
age= 14 going on 15 in 2 months

why i want to join= i love to build my imagination is very active and people like my builds. past experience= lots ive build huge replica destroyers and huge towers but ive never been in contest b4 though. special mentions i put thought and time into my builds and love helping other players and working in groups, i do have a bit of a natural leader instinct
email= kbulldog99@gmail.com
Superbldr

Next

Return to Town Discussion